Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:09 am by Gav-C

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

GET IN THE HOLE TRIP TO GERMANY FOR GNGWC

Go down

GET IN THE HOLE TRIP TO GERMANY FOR GNGWC

Post by bigbudsmoker on Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:19 pm

Hey guys with the GNGWC dates having been announced and the qualifying starting soon i personally will be trying to get a top 8 place and then go to germany for the GNGWC.

My thought is this : I nor anyone else can guarantee qualifying but i think we have a few lads who are more than capable of getting there if they really wanted to for example myself markyboy snoops and also BIGTRUFFLE has said that he will be going if he qualifies.Also there is boney who went last year and may be able to go again as hes getting better.

We Hire a 7 seater for the 2 days we are gonna be away and all jump in and head to germany via the ferry.I say a 7 seater cause if we had 4 going we could have 3 tag along for the trip Bobo has already said save him a seat if it happens, so if we do manage to get 2-3 or even 4 qualifiers i think we would have enough to take a car over there or even a 7 seater if more wanted to come along.

working it out at 375 for fuel and 325 for van/car hire(ferry included) thats 700

now if we get 7 guys at 100 each thats a cheap 2 days trip to germany

all you will need is some spare cash in your pocket for beer and what a weekend with the lads Smile

Marky has priced it individually to fly over ect and the trip would cost over 400 each.

Anyway its just an idea, People who are definatly up for it if we qualify are me markyboy bigtruffle and bobo so thats 4 already asuming we make it(i would go regardless just for the trip)and bobo just wants to come for the beer Smile

If anyone else needs a guild trip to get pissed and meet the lads then leave a reply below and we will c how qualifying goes

Oh The Hibees Are Gayyyyy!!!
bigbudsmoker
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GET IN THE HOLE TRIP TO GERMANY FOR GNGWC

Post by BoneyD on Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:23 pm

Leipzig was a Great Event last year, unfortunately for me though I wouldn't be able to fly out there anyway as due to the transplant I'm unable to fly for a year. So should I qualify again and then win I wouldn't be able to go to Korea anyway.

With it being quite soon (not been on Shot-Online site yet to see the dates) but last years European Event was in August and thats just far too soon for me to be travelling away in case of any complications with my health. But no doubt you guys would have a great time and the Weis Bier is fantastic.

I've got a link to the Hotel on my Home PC for where we stayed last time as there aint too many hotels around that area.

BoneyD
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:49 pm

Im up for it

Back to top Go down